Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bets

Here are the current bets, as far as I know. If you see any mistakes, or would like to add bets to this list, or your name to these bets, drop a comment. I'll set a date of July 15th to make up your minds on whether you want to be in or out for these bets, and I'll shoot out a few reminders.

1) Most gained as a % of bankroll from beginning to end of challenge ($10 into pool, winner take all)

MHG
Dr. Chako
Blaargh!
Aposec72
Katitude

2) Largest score ($5 into pool, winner take all)

MHG
Dr. Chako
Blaargh!
Aposec72
Katitude

3) Slayer of Donkeys ($5 into pool, smallest fraction: finish place / # of entrants)

MHG
Blaargh!
Dr. Chako

4) Funniest post on this blog (Losers post an entry bowing down to the winner, to be voted on secretly by participants)

MHG
Blaargh!
Dr. Chako

5) Dr. Chako / MHG betting the horses ($5, we'll talk about this bet Dr. C)

MHG
Dr. Chako

6) Katitude / MHG horse bet (Vanity picture on motorcycle)

Katitude has Dr. Chako
MHG has Cindilicious

5 comments:

  1. Put me down for #3, too. How will I calculate this? I seem to remember a website that tracks all tournament play, but it didn't include SNGs. Should they count? Do we have to track it ourselves?

    -DrC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to prove it for #3, and I think SNGs should count. You finished 3rd out of what, 90 people? I'm thinking a screenshot would be the best bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't take a screen shot. I think this one may be too difficult to track over two months, but I'm willing to give it a try. How do we count SNGs or tourneys where we get knocked out 1st?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't have to screenshot every SNG or MTT you enter, just the one you do best in. If I finished 3rd out of 90 I'd screenshot it and put it up on the blog. Also, after tournaments are finished you can usually find those finished tournaments in the lobby to screenshot the final standing.

    I assume the winner will place in the tens or hundreds in a multi-thousand person tournament, but who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I get #3 now. Put me down for that too. Of course, the only ones I've played are the Daily Double where I decided sticking around for more than an hour was a bad idea, but I'll go in on it anyway.

    ReplyDelete