Sunday, August 23, 2009

The End This is the end. Beautiful friend. This is the end. My only friend, the end.

Since I completely missed the boat on closing the deals on any prop betting as it related to the Summer Bankroll Challenge but played poker any ways cuz well, it's what I do, I figured I might as well get this up late. I could still win a gold star sticker...right?

I finished up, as was my goal and strategy all along. I figured I could grind it out while the others swung for the fence.

I ended up $31.51. The really sad part was I was up a bit more then this with 2 days to go...friggin' Full Tilt and their $100 bonus offer. Gawd I hate bonus chasing...but I did see free money and lost my mind. I should never multi-table limit cash games...never. My peak was $1,189.31, but peaks don't count. Damn it.

If I did my math correctly, this means I finished up 2.77% which, had a I completed any of the prop betting, would have made me the champion and the collector of some mighty fine blogger moolah. I love blogger moolah. It's the best kind of moolah.

The summer was a blast! The Summer Bankroll Challenge was fun even though I missed out on most of it. OK, all but the blogging part of it and the grinding out a profit thing.

Until the next missed opportunity...

2 comments:

  1. "I love blogger moolah. It's the best kind of moolah."

    Anybody can walk along and see a $10 bill on the ground, and pick it up. Anybody can hit the power ball lottery, but what's the fun in this?

    But taking blooger money? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, dude. Good thing you're slow.

    -Dr

    ReplyDelete