Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Status Update - DLMiN

Things are going well since the challenge started. I think it's providing some extra motivation to stay disciplined. I don't know whether or not to list live progress, it seems nobody else is, so I'll just post my online results. I started off the year with $141 in my PokerStars account. After burning through that I reloaded $200 on the 6th.


Since then I've run it up to $360.50, for a total gain of $19.50 (6%). If anybody's tracking their results from live games I can update with that too.



4 comments:

  1. you probably want to remowe your personal info from this image as well...

    /j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawn, live doesn't count for the challenge, but by all means, post your live brags/beats here for everyone to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for fixing that Blaargh.

    ReplyDelete