Friday, February 12, 2010

Ugh.

Been sitting out a bit lately. Carefully worked my way back up to 3400 plying 50NL 6max.  Then I did it again... waaaaaay too tired - had been up for 48 hrs on a job, had a beer, dropped 600 bucks in a matter of minutes. The very next night I was feeling ok, but got coolered for another $200. Since then, I've been taking a much needed break, have barely logged on in a week. 

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get the rush thing going. The variance is completely killing me, and I have to assume I'm not playing it optimally. I was doing well at 6 max, had a good system going to check my leaks, was learning a ton. Now I just feel like crap after $800 losses multiple times. I'm off Rush for now, gonna try to get back to where I was before I started playing it. Also have a few MTTs I'm gonna try out, see if I can't unseat Mr. Cocky. Not expecting much, as I haven't been playing tourneys lately, but hey, maybe I can get as lucky as Hoy :P




No comments:

Post a Comment